Thursday, March 21, 2013

Springtime Wedding



On March 1, Jeff and I flew into Vegas for my wonderful friends' wedding. Jenny, Mike and I have known each other since our middle school and high school choir days. The two of them started dating 6 years ago on a Choir trip, and have been together ever since. I was honored that she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. The wedding was held outside in Emerald Gardens and was just beautiful!







I enjoyed all the traditional wedding events that took place that weekend. The rehearsal dinner, walking down the aisle, helping out with the reception toasts and the "grand entrance" of the Bridal Party...

  






...and finally, at the reception, the much-practiced and anticipated Bridesmaid Dance, which Jenny did an awesome job of choreographing! 


It was a great weekend! Plus, we even got time with Rachey, Adam, Brooke & Erica. All the pictures here make it look like Rachel's our favorite, but don't worry Adam, these are just the pictures we took while watching your Tee Ball practice from the sidelines :)












0 comments: