Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming...The Dance

So, I realized that getting ready for a Homecoming dance when your date is already living with you is much different than Homecoming in High School when your date picks you up at the door and sees you in your formal garb for the first time. Because I like traditions, before we left, I made Jeff close his eyes whenever he came near me, as I was determined not to let him see me all ready before he "picked me up" for the dance. As soon as our friends Ryan and Chelsea came over to double with us, I told Jeff he could open his eyes :) We all walked out to the car together, as I told Jeff traditional things like, "It's so good to see you!" "Thanks for picking me up," and "This will be a lot of fun!" (Some of you might think these traditions are cheesy, but I pretty much live by them :)The dance was at an aquarium in Sandy, UT. We had a great time making Message-in-a-Bottle crafts, dancing, looking at the eels, penguins, jellyfish (this was my favorite part as it reminded me of Dory in Finding Nemo, "Boing BOING, BOING!!!"), eating crapes, and taking lots and lots of pictures. When the night ended, and Jeff was walking me up to our door, I said, "I had a great time! Thanks for taking me to Homecoming" :)












1 comments:

Katelyn Lamoreaux said...

You guys are so cute!!! I just love it.