Sunday, October 10, 2010

Homecoming...The Asking

Remember how good you felt when you came home, went up to your room, and saw that you had been asked to a high school dance in a creative and cute way? Well, just a few days ago, I felt like I was in High School again as I came home find I had been asked to BYU's Homecoming dance by Jeff. A trail of flower pictures led me from our front door into our bathroom where I found a pretty blue betta fish swimming around in the tub, a bouquet of flowers, and a note that said, "Of all the fish in the sea, I choose you to go to Homecoming with me!" Aww...thanks Jeff! After we placed the flowers in water and got Bubbles' new fish tank set up, I immediately called my mom and had her overnight me one of my past "dance dresses." Thanks mom!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...you guys are too cute.

ROAST said...

That's so fun! I miss the creative asking/answering...I'm far too lazy for it now...and Heather was never into it.