Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birthday Wishes

  What a wonderful 23rd Birthday!
 I can't believe I'm really 23; I still feel like I'm 19 :) Here's why it was so amazing:

I woke up to these beautifully wrapped packages from my mom,


which were filled with these special gifts: 
(I think it's safe to say that my mom knows me really well).




  

         
      'sunshine'

  
  'brother & sister'




Later that day, the school announced my Birthday on the announcements, and I felt just like a school girl again :) When lunch time came around, my coworkers surprised me with:

 
LOVE
THAT
 CARD!




While enjoying the rainbow cake in the Teachers' Lounge, I was called to the office where I saw 
this:

(Needless to say the huge fruit bouquet from my mom and dad was LOVED and enjoyed by the entire school staff that day).


After School, I opened this from the mail (an extra little gift from my dad)

And this from Jeff:



3 MONTH MASSAGE ENVY MEMBERSHIP! (I'm already feeling relaxed :)

And how could I forget the sweet card from my Aunt, and the cute ruffled green shirt and necklace from my dear in-laws? Thank you, Thank you!


And later that night, I went out to dinner with some lovely girls from my church. Jeff of course volunteered to take me out to celebrate, but considering his 7 hour (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) test the next morning, I thought I'd let him study so we could celebrate my birthday and him finishing his 1st year of Med School  another day.

*All my Birthday wishes came true*

1 comments:

Emily said...

Happy late Bday, Jill! You sure got a lot of great gifts! :)