Friday, November 25, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth...take 317

...at least I'm pretty sure that's how many times my family has been to Disneyland...well, maybe 318, I can't be positive ;) But it never gets old this time it was even more magical because the twins LoVeD it!

During the car ride we sang songs and played games...


...and we even stopped to get dinner with Jeff's brother B.J., Brandi, and our nephews Bennet and Cameron. It was a great pitstop :)



To make it even more magical, the first thing we saw when we walked into the park was Mickey Mouse!!!




We rode on the carousel, saw Rapunzel and Flynn Rider,






and were guests at a Princess Character Breakfast! We saw Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty. Best part of the whole trip!







We rode on Dumbo too. Adam and I rode together, Mom and Rachel, and...Dad and Jeff. Hilarious.

and then...

2 comments:

Carlie said...

Yay! 2 blogs today! Looks like you two had a great time at Disney Land! I want to go back there!

*Brandi said...

It was really fun to see you and your family, Jill! I'm glad you had so much fun at Disneyland. That princess breakfast seems like fun. I think it would be neat to meet some of the characters. We've always been to excited to ride rides so we skip the character lines. :)