Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Delightful Disney Days :)

There are a few things I love most in this world: My Family, My Husband, Flip Flops...and DISNEYLAND. Better yet, I love when all of these things are combined and last week...they were. Spending one full day at the beach and two full days at Disneyland eating churros, watching fireworks, riding favorite rides, eating long-stick colorful lollipops,buying more fuzzy pink princess pens, walking down Mainstreet USA, getting soaked on Splash Mountain at midnight, laughing at my twin niece and nephew, taking pictures with Mickey and Minnie, and so many more magical memories...




























..."Remember, this all started with a mouse."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good post. good pics. but I can't help but point out that the letter A is a fake! I'm not sure you can get away with that again...j/k!

Amy and Woody said...

I can't even tell you how stinking jealous I am!!! I want to go to Disneyland SO BAD

PAUL + ALICIA+CAPRI said...

so fun!! you guys are so cute! congrats on your 1 year!

*Brandi said...

I love all your pictures!!! I still can't believe the whole wheelchair plot, but it's very funny. :) Glad you guys had fun! Come visit again when we live down there!